Red Dog

Red Dog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Famous

What's a famous dog, anyway? My Mom has a new book coming out at the end of the year called "The Dog Paw Chronicles." She has let me make comments on her life all the way through the book. She thinks I should be famous. But who really cares?

In all of our lives, the only thing that really matters is how we live it. I have tried to be a good dog. I think I've succeeded too, because I didn't eat any couches or shred any pillows. And I've only stolen food a couple of times (sorry Mom, you left it too close to the edge of the counter). Mostly I've tried to stay out of trouble and just be there for my Mom and Dad. They tell me they need me- I think scratching my ears makes them feel better when things aren't going so well.

Yesterday, for example, we went for a nice walk and passed by a really pretty pitbull. He is a really handsome dog, but for some reason he gives me the creeps. His bark is off. He doesn't bark just because he wants to or because he's nervous, he barks aggressively. I was able to use my body language to show Mom that we should stay away. None of the other dogs in the neighborhood bother me at all. In fact, I'd love to play with them! Mom noticed right away and steered us away from the problem. She really does need me!

For all you humans out there, try to live your life with caring and service to others. Love each other and be good to both people and animals.We all need each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment