Red Dog

Red Dog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Spa Day


So here I am after a day at the "spa." My groomer (Bark 'R Boutique in Spokane www.barkrboutique.com ) added a bunch of new services and boy am I happy about it. Margaret rubbed sugar into my dry skin. Wow that felt good. Being a diabetic makes my skin really dry, so all that pampering made me feel wonderful. Ok, that stuff is normally for girls, but having someone massage my skin felt grrrrrreat!

Then there was the toenail clipping with a dremel tool, and teeth brushing. I really hate my teeth brushed but I do know it's supposed to be good for me. snarl. Then Mom bought me a new collar, which looks pretty snazzy. All in all it was a good day to be gone from home.

You know, both dogs and humans need pampering. Dogs especially need regular grooming and/or a "spa treatment." People should do the same or they start smelling like us dogs. I've been told that I stink sometimes, but you should smell some humans...wow...knock me down with the odor. At any rate, a spa day for everyone is always a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment