Red Dog

Red Dog

Friday, November 30, 2012

My Book

People seem to think dogs can't read. I'm here to tell you we may not understand the words, but we pick up on the energy. I've decided "Bobby Convict" is my book now. There's a place in the book where two guys duke it out while the drug kingpin, mother,her kids and her malnourished dog watch. One guy is a sort of good-bad guy, the other is a creepy bad guy. (The lines get blurred). But after the fight, the man who was the kingpin gave the dog a package of turkey out of the frig. Now THAT's my hero. He said the creepy bad guy never took good care of his dog and left it half starved. Grrrrrr. Mom says that shows compassion. 'Course it could just mean the guy hated turkey. But at least he shared. At least he tried to help that dog. Makes me feel good. I like him anyway- we met a few months ago.I decided to keep the book for myself. So Mom took a picture of me lying down with my new book. And did you notice my new haircut? Snazzy, huh? My fur's almost reddish today. Huh. Do you suppose that's why my first owners named me "Red?" Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment