Red Dog

Red Dog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody. My Dad got a new hat on Christmas Eve and he looks pretty snazzy in it. Of course, I think I look pretty good too, don't you? I'm not sure he wants to wear it much, though, and I think he might get even with the friend who gave it to him. I kind of like it.

We had a lot of people here last night. Several of the neighbors and lots of family, and my friend Micah came. That was fun, but he got a little nervous with all the people. When he gets nervous, he starts slamming himself against the basement windows. He got in trouble a lot.

Of course, he didn't get in as much trouble as my friend Baron. He's a Cocker Spaniel across the street, who knocked their Christmas tree over and pooped on the floor because his family came to visit us. I can't imagine getting in THAT much trouble.

Micah also snarled and barked at Baron's Mom last night at our house. Wow, MY Mom was on him like white on rice and backed him up with her "Mommy Voice." I'll bet he never does that again. I think he wanted a sip of Eldora's wine, but all she wanted to do was pet him. What he gets for begging from the wrong person.

All in all, though, it was fun. I played witt Micah outside while my Diva friend Riley sulked in the garage. She really doesn't like to make friends with dogs. She's ok with people. What's up with that?

At any rate, I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas. We had a great time here. And I got to vacuum the floor afterwards for all the pieces of food leftover. THAT was excellent.I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment