Red Dog

Red Dog

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Comin'

Happy New Year everybody! So far it's been a blast (yeah I know, it's only 3 days into it). But two of those three days were bright and sunny on the snow. It was warm in the sunshine and just great for lying around. We went on our human walk and Mom stayed upright the whole time! I was proud of her.

Then we stopped off at the neighbors for a cup of coffee. While Mom chit-chatted, I explored their house. Guess what I found! Two cats! That was g.r.e.a.t.! I chased them under the bed in one room. I don't think they wanted me to lick them, but I would have, honest. I do love it when kitties run from me. It gives me a nice adrenalin dump. Then Mom made me come back to the kitchen. Short fun, but fun nonetheless.

Today is snowing again, and a tad too slick to walk around much. But it's such fun to see all that white stuff.


So as you can see, it's lovely here. I got to play snowshovel with my nose several times before it froze down so hard no one could stand up on it. I think it's a promise of a good year. All that white purity coming out of the sky. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment