Red Dog

Red Dog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Earth's groaning

You know, dogs can hear stuff that people can't. Well unless we're deaf and then that's another story. But today I heard about some weird noises in the earth- like groaning sounds or creaking in places like France, Poland, Sweden,Canada, Brazil and others. Now, I have to bark at that news.

The Scientists say it's because the iron core of the earth and its magnetic field are shifting. Woof. That doesn't sound very good, but I do know that Mom's not worried at all.So I'll try to remain calm and not act like a half-crazed hysterical dog (see Jan 18th blog).

Here's the deal. I'm pretty sure I've heard all this before in the Bible. Something I heard while Mom was talking at church one time: Romans 8 talks about all of creation groans while it waits for the revealing of the sons of God. Now I'm part of creation too, and I feel like groaning a lot. And RileySue groans too almost hourly. It could be because we're old, but maybe it's something else.Maybe we're picking up the vibes, huh?

Ok, I know, that's reaching. That magnetic shift thing could be devastating. But me, I'm thinking we've all got Jesus to take good care of us. So I'll lie down now and take a nap. If anything happens, wake me up please.

No comments:

Post a Comment