Red Dog

Red Dog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dad's Road Trip

Well, Dad is off to Thompson Falls, Montana today with our neighbor. They want a new dog, since their last one had to be put to sleep. My dad found one on the internet at a shelter in Thompson Falls. The neighbors are all excited about Dad and Eldora bringing it home. I'm kind of excited too, although I probably will not get to meet the dog for a while. Dad did tell the neighbors that if they ever needed a home for it, we would take it. Gosh I hope it's a nice dog. I was a shelter dog too, so I know that this new doggy will love having a forever home. I love my mom and dad. I can't imagine life without them. The new doggy will be in good hands with the neighbors. She actually cooks people food for her dogs every day...like rice and chicken...ummmm...maybe...I wonder...hmmmmmm think they'd trade?

No comments:

Post a Comment