Red Dog

Red Dog

Friday, April 1, 2011

The Right Way

Mom learned her lesson! Yes! We went out yesterday and a little dachshund from next door got loose. "Scooter" ran like a crazy fool straight for me, barking it's little head off all the way. Her Mom tried to catch her, but she was running in her sock feet and the pavement was cold and uneven. Not good for humans to run in their socks.

Anyway, Scooter was hot after me, so Mom made me sit. THIS time she didn't get nervous or do anything to freak me out. I sat and did nothing. Scooter's mom caught up to her when she realized I was 4 time bigger than she was. Tee hee. It was funny. She stopped in midbark and just stared at me.

Her mom tried to let me sniff her, but as soon as my nose went near her, she erupted and went crazy. She whined and growled and squirmed and tried to bite me. Not very social, that one. Point is, I didn't do ANYTHING wrong. Cool, huh? Mom got the message this time and just had me sit. It worked. The other dog got in trouble, but I didn't. I was totally calm.

It was fun. I hope your folks take you for a walk and are calm. It really helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment