Red Dog

Red Dog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring and all its glory

We live in North Idaho, and Spring is, uh, a roller coaster ride. Some days it rains, some days it hails or snows, and some days like today it's warm and sunny.

Today I snuggled in to my hip hole by the rose bushes and thought about what Spring really means. (Oh, sorry Mom, that means my fur will be covered with dirt, dried leaves, ants, and other assorted crud. But doggone it, I'm comfy there!)

Back to Spring. It's kind of a snapshot of life. Sometimes there are storms, like when I first got sick with diabetes and felt awful all the time. Sometimes the day is REALLY bad, like when my first family abandoned me and left me without any hope at all. Sometimes the good days come and it seems like all the bad is wiped away with the warmth of the sun. That's what I like- a reminder that life may be filled with problems, but eventually they all work out. Eventually Spring becomes summer.And it works that way in life too!

No matter what you are going through today, I'd like to tell you that it will all work out. Pretty soon everything will come around to a better day if you just have a little faith. Then you can go snuggle in your hip hole ( ok, I know, humans don't have those) and relax, knowing that the season has changed in your life. It's going to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment