Red Dog

Red Dog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Dog Fights

Remember the other day when I said people are complicated? No kidding. I was listening to Mom's TV today and I heard about a people fight that probably needs to have some dog wisdom.

Now, I don't understand exactly all about that Congress thing. Two packs of people, always fighting and barking at each other. Then there's the President, which I assume is supposed to be pack leader. But they're all just barking. All barking and no leading. And I hear that they are fighting over the budget or something or another. For a dog it would be simple: keep the food and the doctor, mess with the rest.

When a dog stands around barking all the time, people get mad at us. I think people are getting mad at the barkfest in Washington too. Nothing gets done when the barking gets going.

When I bark too much, Mom snaps her fingers and I stop. Maybe if all of you people snapped your fingers, the barking in Washington would stop? I bet if you did it loud enough they'd pay attention. Verbal commands and a big loud SNAP! And definitely NO treats until they are calm and submissive.

No comments:

Post a Comment