Red Dog

Red Dog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Victim to Victory

I overheard a new story this morning that really got me excited. You should hear this:
A lady who was brutally kidnapped by Somali terrorists went back to Somalia to help the people! Now THAT's what I'm talking about. Victim to victory.

You know, dogs have the same things happen to them- they get abused or abandoned and the dog catchers pick them up. They get stuck at a shelter where a great percentage of them are put down. But if people would take them home, work with them, they would be the best friends ever. I know because that happened to me. I was a victim, but I have victory.

People can do the same. You can turn your situation around by helping others. You can face the problem and it will flee from you. I am so glad that lady got the guts to go back to the place where she felt fear and turned it all around. You can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment