Red Dog

Red Dog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A "Peace" of Advice

It's been a little more peaceful around here the last couple of days, since half of the company went home. Mom's still busy, but it has been more quiet. I actually like the company. I love the pets and treats.

It's really hot in our house in the afternoon. My fur coat seems to be a little excessive, and I don't sweat. Mom tries to keep cold water in our bowls, and always lets me sleep by the air conditioner in her bedroom, but out in the kitchen or living room it's nasty. How come we dogs can't take our coats off in the summer? Hey, Lord?

I'm feeling sad for a lot of humans. Their lives are like trying to find a room with an air conditioner. They are going through hard times and a lot of them don't have a Mom like mine to help them. Mom has a couple of new friends that are always sad. They have no other people in their lives that encourage them. (That's what dogs are for, by the way).

Humans are quite fragile. My advice of the day is for all of you to get a dog. (Shelters have lots of them available). But if you can't get a dog, then try to be a good friend to others. Hearts that are broken and lives that are shattered need you! Please help them have a little PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment