Red Dog

Red Dog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Exercise in the Evening

Mom has been a little busy lately, so she hasn't had the time to take me on my walks. So yesterday when Keisha the malamute dropped by, I decided to take her home myself. Ok, I mean, I chased her home at full speed. Darned near gave myself a heart attack running that hard. But it was great fun!

Dad called me back after I got her home. I really wasn't going to stay, I just needed to blow off some steam.

You know, people are really a lot like dogs. If they don't get exercise, they get all lethargic and puffy. But if they'd just get out and move, they'd feel much better.

I even decided to talk a short spin over to our neighbor Madeleine's house the other day when a cat walked inside her fence. I came right home, honest. And no, I didn't eat the cat, I just chased it. And it wasn't HER cat, so it was a good thing I took care of it for her. See how everything always works out for the good?

So you humans, need to get out more and get some good runs in. I know Mom will eventually get back to taking me out with her. Until then, I'll try not to make the neighbors mad at me.



No comments:

Post a Comment