Red Dog

Red Dog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Whatta Week this has been!

Well, Mom had a brain bleed...no, I mean a real one!

You know Dad's just not as good at giving me those shots as Mom is. She gets it right in the correct spot everytime. Dad, not so much. I think he jams it in there just to bug me. It makes me squeal.

So, for you crazy folks, it was quite the mess. She had to go to the hospital because she started to get aphasia (ephagia). Don't ask me how to spell it, I just know she had it. She could spell it, but she couldn't tell you what was happening. ??? She only knew she had something awful.
She told her friend and got some help quickly, so it wasn't too bad.
It could have been way worse.

As it is she's a little scattered these days. She isn't an invalid, but she does have her moments. Complete lockdown. It's very entertaining.

I definitely appreciate her when all is said and done- she's my friend. I don't want anything to happen to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment