Red Dog

Red Dog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year


Christmas was a hoot this year. I got to play with my friend Micah, whose energy is boundless. He ran and ran around the yard, and I chased him too! What a blast. He's way younger than me, but it was so much fun to try to catch him that I didn't even care if it hurt a little. Of course by the end of the day my butt was kind of sore, but it was worth it!

Mom and Dad's family were all there. They brought piles of presents and lots of food.

See all that stuff on the table? I didn't get any of it. Dad did give me a little hunk of beef later. I love holidays. I always get something. I'm always hopeful. You know, people should be better at hoping for blessings too. God always does wonderful things for those who trust Him to do stuff. If we don't trust Him, He waits until we do. Me, I'm going to remain hopeful forever. 'cause I know my Mom and Dad, and I know God. The special treats are always available!

No comments:

Post a Comment