Red Dog

Red Dog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Dirty Paws

After my grooming the other day I was very handsome. But then I went back outside and laid down in the dirt. So of course, Mom saw that I had dirty black paws. I know it sort of bothers her that she spent $75 to get me all spiffed up and bam! in one minute I was dirty again.

Mom says that it happens to humans too. Like today she said that John Edwards the Senator is under indictment for using campaign money to fund a mistress. His paws are dirty. He looks all clean and nice on the surface, but really, there's a patch of dirt that he's been sleeping in.

Mom says that the people who spent all that money for his elections are probably upset today because of the dirt. Well I can recommend a great grooming place. They could scrub him down real good. And Mom says if he's found guilty they'd keep him inside all the time so he couldn't get dirty again. I think he needs that.

Dogs are different than people, though. When we're house trained we have to go outside sometimes. I think he's not very well house trained, because he goes outside too much. I hope they are able to keep him cleaner. People don't like all that dirt on their floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment