Red Dog

Red Dog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Great Days and Warm Weather

Mom is doing great today, so thanks everybody for your emails. Her situation all worked out (I knew it would). She always looks after me, even though I am diabetic, so I knew she would help that person overcome anything she might have done to annoy them. She likes to be a friend. If my Mom is your friend, you have good backup.

Today is nice and warm at our house. Although I think my fur coat is a little heavy for the weather, I do enjoy hanging around outside.

You can hear the bees in the trees and see the blossoms...I love sticking my nose in them. So far I haven't been stung. And haven't had any ticks or fleas either. Mom says probably I won't because my coat is too thick for the bee to penetrate, and she makes sure I have preventative for the other stuff. Hope so. My nose is kind of sensitive.

You know, humans sometimes stick their noses in the wrong place too and cause trouble. We dogs can get away with it because we're supposed to check things out with our noses. Humans, not so much.

At any rate,for all you dogs out there, watch out for bees, ticks, and fleas in this weird summer. And you humans, watch out where you put your noses!

No comments:

Post a Comment