Red Dog

Red Dog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Haircuts

Today I got a haircut at Bark R Boutique in Spokane.Mom says I look really spiffy. I have to say, though, even though I had been there many times before, I was a little nervous at being left alone. They had to slide me across the floor into the cutting area. Yikes~


For anyone, even a dog, new things can be stressful. The people at the grooming place were very nice. John talked to me and petted me and tried to calm me down, but that being left without Mom was worrisome.

For people, new things can be really nerve-wracking. So I'd like to give you all a piece of advice: have a little faith. Don't make God drag you around like a wet mop. Really, He'll take good care of you.

See, once I got past the initial worry about being left, things leveled out and I had a great time. The worry was totally unnecessary. I just wasted my emotions for nothing.

After they got me all clean and handsome, I just waited patiently by the door until Mom came and picked me up. It was no sweat. And I had an adventure for the day- a fun one! And I feel soooo much better now. All that nasty matted hair is gone and I smell real good. Well, not as good as rotten meat, but good.

My friend Riley Sue is in the picture with me. Isn't she cute?
Now go out and do something FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment